top of page
Finally, an all-in-one, liquid, natural daily vitamin, mineral and calcium formula. It is the most complete, great tasting, extreme nutritional product known today. The liquid base is 100% all natural Pure Raw Alfalfa Juice. In addition, there are 72 plant-derived minerals, B-Complex, herbs, amino-acids, enzymes and antioxidants, over 1000 mg calcium and well over 200 nutrients in all!

X-treme Greens- Buy 3 Get 1 free jar

SKU: 0006
  • X-treme Greens has an alkaline pH of 8.75 and .5oz is equal to 2 lbs of Raw Organic Vegetables. The Alfalfa juice found in X-treme Greens has a very unique and distinctive quality that sets it apart from most other plants. The root system of the alfalfa plant reaches thirty feet deep into the soil. This allows the plant to access a large quantity of undepleted nutrients, salts and other necessary elements. Alfalfa may be used to treat: Arthritis, Urinary tract infections, Kidney and bladder infections, Prostate disorders. Alfalfa alkalizes and detoxifies the body, especially te liver. Studies have shown that alfalfa has inhibited the growth of viruses such as herpes simplex. L-canaverine, a non-protein amino acid found in alfalfa leaves and roots have been shown in studies to hae anti-viral properties and may be effective in controlling leukemia and cancer cells with the high pH 8.75, making it extremely alkaline. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body. Of the body's total calcium, about 99% is in the bones and teeth where it plays a structural role and is controlled by hormones. Te remaining 1% is present in body tissues and fluids where it is essential for cell metaolism, muscle contraction and nerve impulse transmission. 

bottom of page